Monday, October 11, 2004

Joining the Bandwagon

So, yes, I'm jumping on the blog bandwagon, because all the cool kids are doing it, and I don't want to be left behind. ;)
Mike O'Hara is the catalyst for this bandwagon jump, we hung out last Tuesday and saw Ghost in the Shell: Innocence, and he mentioned that he had a LiveJournal --which he still hasn't given me the address for. :(-- and he was encouraging his friends to get one, and to keep tabs on each other's lives that way, since we all seem to have scattered across the country in the intervening years since B4Dawn ended.
Anyway, this blog, as the title might suggest will be the place where I will write down things that come out of my head. However, since I do an enormous amount of self-editing between my head and my hands it won't be stream of consciousness, and might actually be coherent and rational at times. So, I guess, it's not a complete accurate description, but it's my blog, dammit! I'll write the way I always write. There probably won't be a whole lot of things that I won't talk about, and I probably won't have a lot of stuff here at first, but that's OK, since I'm probably going to wait to a bit before I tell anyone I've started this. ;)
So stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home