Monday, December 13, 2004

Heresy: It's Not Just For Breakfast Anymore.

Just in time for Xmas, I now know whither shall I spend eternity, once I've shuffled off this mortal coil.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Extreme
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

Normally, I do these things twice, once truthfully and once to get the worst (or best depending on your point of view) possible result. The result above is answered truthfully. Please adjust your perceptions accordingly, while I make travel arrangements for my eternal stay in the pits of the despair. ;)
Shout out to my own personal Jesus, Mike O'Hara for bringing this to my attention. Oops, there I go, being all Heretical again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home