Wednesday, September 28, 2005

For Great Justice!!!!!

Does it make me a bad man to say that when the Washington Post email alert I got this afternoon stating the House Majority Leader was indicted on conspiracy charges that I let out a hearty "WOOHOO!!!"?
If you've been reading Andrew Sullivan regularly, like me, you know the Republican revolution engineered by Gingrich back in '94 has been dead for quite a while. The GOP is as rife with corruption and incompetence as the Dems were back in the day. The difference though this time, and it's a cause for concern is that the Dems have yet to recover from their losses in '94, so while voters may vote some of these bums out next year, I don't know if we'll end up in any better shape.
As I get older, I appreciate Reagan's quote "Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem" more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home