Friday, October 29, 2004

Allan's Jacket at Casey's Tomorrow Night

So, in what will eventually become tradition, my band Allan's Jacket will be performing at Casey's on Saturday, October 30th for Halloween. Last year was a blast and, in a what was obviously a stretch, I went as Typical Goth Boy. Unfortunately, no pictures exist of my wonderfully sublime costume.
This year the band is attempting a theme of sorts, and the only hint I'll give you is that it's blasphemous. And most of you know how much I love blasphemy. :-D Hopefully, this year there will be the same size crowd,(packed) and the same amount of Catholic School Girls (lots) Since, most of my friends will have other plans, I will take solace in watching the CSGs and their lithe, nubile bodies bounce and dance. < sigh >

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home