Thursday, October 21, 2004

I Feel Like a High School Girl. . . .

You remember back in high school, when the girls would all talk about who they liked and then one might approach you to say that either she or "her friend" was interested in your friend? Still happens. So much for that maxim that high school doesn't reflect real life; well, not usually, but obviously some things you just can't get away from.
Anyway, the point of this is that through no fault of my own, I find myself the intermediary between a fan and Shawn. At first it was pretty innocuous, said fan didn't have any way to contact Shawn except through me and Tom, since we have working email addresses on the band site. Tom being occupied with DNS issues on his servers at work, let it slide, so I answered and she made it very clear that she's very interested in Shawn. (nudge, nudge, wink, wink, knowwattamean knowwattamean)
So, we're now at the point where I need to pass this onto Shawn and wash my hands of the whole matter, because beyond this point the danger potential is pretty high. And having been in a similar situation before, I can safely say, "Fuck dat noiz."
So that's basically it, except for the part where I sigh and wonder why doesn't this ever happen to me, especially when I was single. Is it too much to ask to have random hot girls prostrate before me in obsessive worship and adulation? I don't think so. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Serge said...

Touché

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home